Investment Managers, Distribution & Services
BNY Mellon's investment management firms, distribution units and service providers have earned reputations as leaders and innovators in their fields.
To find out more about our distribution units and service providers please click on the links on the left side navigation bar.
Each investment manager acts as a separate entrepreneurial unit, free to pursue excellent performance with its own distinctive investment process and to build on its individual experience and organizational strengths in the development of new products.
To find out more about our affiliates, please click on the relevant logo.
- Global sub-investment grade debt asset management 1,10
- Brazilian multi-strategy; long/short; equity and fixed income strategies
- Money market funds; full array of short duration strategies 2
- Mainland China's equity markets and also other instruments permitted by China Regulatory Commission.3,4
- Active fundamental equity manager; core, growth & value styles; U.S., global and world ex-domestic market; alternatives5
- Provides distribution for other BNY Mellon Investment Management strategies through their family of mutual funds.
- Fund of hedge funds; non-proprietary manager of managers
- Asian equities management 6
- Leader in liability driven investment, fixed income, currency management, multi-asset, absolute return and specialist investment solutions 3,7,10
- Absolute return; global asset allocation; active/indexed equity and fixed income; active currency; portable alpha; diversified beta; commodities
- European fixed income and equities 3
- Active equity and bond, multi-asset, real-return and income solutions within a global thematic framework 8,10
- Multi-strategy private equity investing; direct investment and fund-of-funds 9
- Fixed income and credit solutions
- U.S. & global real estate investment management
- Global equity investment management 10
- BNY Mellon owns over 95% of the parent holding company of The Alcentra Group, which is comprised of the following affiliated investment advisers: Alcentra Ltd. and Alcentra NY, LLC
- BNY Mellon Cash Investment Strategies (CIS) is a division of The Dreyfus Corporation.
- BNY Mellon Western FMC, Insight Investment and Meriten Investment Management do not offer services in the U.S. This presentation does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase, any of the firms' services or funds to any U.S. investor, or where otherwise unlawful.
- BNY Mellon Western Fund Management Company Limited is a joint venture between The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (49%) and China based Western Securities Company Ltd (51%). The firm does not offer services outside of the People's Republic of China.
- BNY Mellon owns 90% of The Boston Company Asset Management, LLC and the remainder is owned by employees of the firm.
- BNY Mellon owns a 19.9% minority interest in The Hamon Investment Group Pte Limited, the parent company of Blackfriars Asset Management Limited ("Blackfriars"), Hamon Asset Management Limited and Hamon Asian Advisors Limited ("HAAL"). Only Blackfriars and HAAL offer investment services in the U.S.
- Services offered in the US, Canada and Australia by Pareto Investment Management Limited under the Insight Pareto brand.
- The Newton Group ("Newton") is comprised of the following affiliated companies: Newton Investment Management Limited, Newton Capital Management Limited (NCM Ltd), Newton Capital Management LLC (NCM LLC), Newton International Investment Management Limited and Newton Fund Managers (C.I.) Limited. NCM LLC personnel are supervised persons of NCM Ltd and NCM LLC does not provide investment advice, all of which is conducted by NCM Ltd. Only NCM LLC and NCM Ltd offer services in the U.S.
- BNY Mellon owns a 20% interest in Siguler Guff & Company, LP and certain related entities (including Siguler Guff Advisers, LLC).
- Alcentra Ltd., Insight Investment Management Ltd., Newton Capital Management Limited, Newton Investment Management Limited and Walter Scott & Partners Limited are authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. The registered address for Alcentra Ltd. is 10 Gresham Street, London, EC2V7JD, England. The registered address for Insight Investment, Newton and Pareto is BNY Mellon Centre, 160 Queen Victoria Street, London, EC4V 4LA, England. The registered address for Walter Scott is One Charlotte Square, Edinburgh, EH2 4DR, Scotland.
BNY Mellon Investment Management is one of the world's leading investment management organizations and one of the top U.S. wealth managers, encompassing BNY Mellon's affiliated investment management firms, wealth management organization and global distribution companies. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation and may also be used as a generic term to reference the Corporation as a whole or its various subsidiaries generally.
This material is not intended as an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any security, and it is not provided as a sales or advertising communication and does not constitute investment advice.
Mutual fund investors should consider the investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses of a fund carefully before investing. Contact your financial advisor to obtain a prospectus that contains this and other information about a fund, and read it carefully before investing.